If you’ve attempted to follow me on Twitter, or feel like you might, please note a few things
- Posting/tweeting something about how you think I’m an idiot will not endear you to me. It will make you wonder why in the hell you want to follow my tweets.
- If you want to follow me because of my sparkling personality, please email me first. I don’t mind new people. I mind being insanely PARANOID of new people.
- I am blocked because I am SICK TO DEATH of being mentioned in the same sentence as Caylee fricken Anthony or that moron who offed themselves on webcam while people stood there grinning, and will now forever be branded as the third example of why the internet is trademarked as a BIG BAD PLACE!!!!
- 99% of tweets are to friends whining about my cooking, my children, work or my general irritation on said days. There is nothing there of interest. That’s why I have a blog.
- My sense of humor is not yours. YOUR sense of humor is not funny TO ME. Get that? Some people, like me, enjoy Red Dwarf, Little Britain and Robot Chicken. Some people think Jim Carrey should be paid for his work. But thank you for pointing out, ad nauseum, that “I AM NOT FUNNY.” At no point is my sarcasm ever to be misconstrued for humor.
I feel better now.
Guest posts will start going up tomorrow. Thus far I only have 2 in the can-please, if you’ve something for me, email it.
Meeting up with some wonderful ladies next weekend if all goes well. If you heard a really loud squealing noise on the east coast, that would have been all of us. Cannot wait. I’m truly blessed to call these women my friends. 🙂